TWH

I rode my new pinto TWH last night and he is a bunch of fun.  If you keep him
collected, he will do a true running walk and not pace.  His flat walk is a
delight and he is a great horse.  Does not look like the greatest endurance
prospect but at the speed I go he will do fine.  He is a lot of fun to ride
and practically bombproof for such a young and green horse.  .....  I must be
crazy because I also bought another horse that came across my path.  This one
has done Tevis, VC and a whole bunch of other rides too......mb