Re: Re: Helmets

Teddy wrote: "You are referring go the Lidlocker.  It is NOT approved for
cyclists..."

Nope, it's not the Lidlocker.  It's a Lexington Rough Rider, and it is
approved for equestrians and bicyclists.  The Lidlocker does not have
integral gussets in the side of the helmet itself.  This helmet does not
have the shell over as much of the helmet as the Lidlocker - the gussets are
in the foam on the sides.  Hard to explain - it's more
bicycle-helmet-looking.  If anyone is really interested, email me and I'll
send a picture of the helmet.  I've meant to post a page on my website about
it, but have not gotten to it yet.

Bonus:  it comes in PURPLE and PURPLE-TURQUOISE. ;-)  Mine was from
Australian Connection for $65.  I got the silver fade color to match my grey
Arabs.

(Colorado)