Re: riding and calories...

In a message dated 09/22/2000 7:12:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
greymare@jps.net writes:

<< My husband claims you just can't look at calories burned.........but have
 look at heart-rate to determine aerobic activity...did they do this?

 About ready to strap the HRM to ME and watch it!!!!
 Karen (still trying to convince him riding is exercise!)

Dear Karen,
Wanna borrow my aerobic endurance horse for 30 days for your husband? My
aerobic horse is  guarenteed to get his heart pumping and make him sweat in
10 minutes or less or your money back. Just Joking!!!!
Robyn . . . (Classy will you just stop bouncing down the trail sooo much! I
need the little bit of the fat reserves I have left thanks to riding you!!! )
Classy . . . ( I can't help it mom that I move more like a camel. Just shut
up and ride!)