Saddle Panel

Lynda Townsend townsend.buggies.sleighs@qc.aibn
Lynne:  Yes I believe that you are right, horses definately need
panels that float and move with them, not rigid and stuck into
them.  I wondered if after you put on the RP did you again test
the saddle with the pad.  The pad would have told you if it had a
better fit.  Sometimes the horses look better, because for awhile
you have changed the pressure points.
My experience with this pad is that you don't need to ride in it
for 30 minutes, you can lounge your horse on alittle less then
even ground, so that the horses muscles are working, and it will
tell the story without any weight in it, specially if the saddle
fits that poorly.
I'm not promoting any saddles, just the pad, so people can really
see how their saddles fit.  Once you can see where your problem
is, you now have the opportunity to fix it, and possibly save some
money by not buying another saddle that does not fit.
I believe that flexable panel are the answer.  But they to need to
be shimmed and adjusted.
Awhile ago I read an article written by, I think Sharon Sahr,
that said, horses have more saddle fit problems today then ever
before, because we are breeding them rump hip, with low withers,
bodies that are running down hill.  And in my experience that is
true.  Our saddles are off the rack, not custom made and restuffed
regularly, as they were in the olden days.  Horses that were hard
to ride (probably because of saddle fit) were done away with.
So that only the horses with good top lines, easy to fit a saddle
to were left.
I believe that this pad will help people to see what there problems
are, then they can go from there to fix it.
Lynda