it must have been heaven

I woke up yesterday and thought today is going to be a great day! I got up
had my breakfast and went with rob to play 18 holes of golf. Saw some
beautiful scenery! There is a farm next to the golf course. I was thinking I
would love to raise my horses there.
Rob holed the 18th with a score of 84.He is getting better for two years of
playing. I just read the greens. What can I say I am good at it.
We come home eat a sandwich and head out to saddle the horses. This time we
were going to find the trail end and take a treat with us. Hershey and Dee
our dogs came along too!!! Rob was the skeptic here but I thought they would
do fine. I packed some water for humans and Rob pocketed some horse treats.
Our two dogs have never had sooo much fun!!! They got pretty tired at the
last 1/2 mile but were still trotting around. They were such professionals!!
It even helped the horses from spooking so much as they acted like sentrys
for us! We found the trail end but they are still breaking more.We rode for
about 6 miles. Dee and Hershey seemed to really enjoy it and trialed either
infront, behind or to the side of the horses. We had two instances where we
had to stop and call for Dee. Her nose gets her off track ocassionally.
Hershey got to chase some wild turkeys!! and Dee got to lay down in her
first LAKE!!! Haley and Ansata I think like having them around! We have been
manageing to ride once a week. But this one was great!! Rob is still
learning to Trot!! his bum wasn't as sore this time. Ansata was as fresh as
when we left. Can't wait till I can train for endurance rides again!!! whooo
hooo what a corker she will be!
Carla (on cloud nine and hoggin it!)
Ansata ( I love climbing hills!)
haley (did you see me come down that one!)
Rob (oh me bum!)
Hershey *zzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Dee *zzzzz* (grr turkeys grrr)*zzzzzzzz* (yummmy turkey gravy)*zzzzz*