Re: De-spooking

I have noticed out on the trail there is always that flapping plastic
grocery bag that sends our horses into a spin.  So I grabbed a few from
my last grocery day and tied them to the branches of the trees in the
horse's pasture and they flap and rustled all day and now on the trail
the horses don't even pay attention to plastic bags on the trail.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick