Spooking and other problems....

>> Tracy wrote: ...I have seen this with my own horse.  When we're alone,
he'll do anything: with another horse, he prefers to follow.  Weird.  Very
irritating...

Not weird at all:  like  most horses, he seeks leadership.  When you're
alone, he accepts you as the leader.  In company, he prefers another horse
to be leader.  Changing that is what those trendy training techniques are
aiming for.

Some time ago someone posted a HYSTERICAL spoof, "When Your Horse Can't Hear
Ya".  I have it archived; I will forward it privately (Keep Ridecamp Clean)
to anyone who asks.  I've read it 20 times and it still makes me laugh.

I'm happy to have Marv here, too!
Tina Rushing  tinarushing@coastside.net
El Granada, CA