Re: looking for a saddle

Lysane Cree lysanec@yahoo.ca
For the person who is looking for a new saddle, may I suggest
the Wintec Endurance saddle. I have just recently bought mine
(about five months ago) to replace a heavy Western saddle. I
love this new saddle. It fits my horse well and it has a
changeable gullet so that the gullet could be changed to fit a wider or narrower horse without changing saddles completely.
It is made with Equisuede and Equileather which is synthetic materials. You can get the saddle wet and dirty and a simple wipe down is all it takes to clean it up. A bonus for me, since
my last saddle took a lot of leather cleaning and conditioning  to clean up and the real suede seat was difficult to keep clean and stain free. And it weighs so little compared to my last saddle, its great! I bought the Wintec saddle brand new for 700$ Canadian from Apple Saddlery in Ottawa, Ontario and the regular price was I think 900$ Canadian. So in US dollars it
would be even less than this. It is a very good saddle for the
price and I'm sure would take you many miles in comfort for both
you and your horse.
Lysane