looking for a saddle

Debbie DeVita  devitaphoto@boone.net
I am looking for an endurance saddle.  I have been riding with my Crosby english.  Besides not fitting my horse correctly I need more of a saddle to center me and keep me on.  I have been coming off lately.  What are people riding in?  Any recommendations for saddles?  I want one with more support yet freedom and feel of an english saddle.  What is the review on the sports saddles with no tree?  Would it fit my 15.0 hand Arab with is small?  Looking forward to hearing from you guys.