4 3/4" bits online

Kathy Myers magnumsmom@aol.com
Hi Michelle,

Try PonyOnly:

http://www.ponyonly.com

I was just there and saw several in 4 3/4 for just click
and order.  The first to come up under their "Bits" link
were 4 1/2, but don't be discouraged, just scroll down.
The largest was 5" and there seemed to be a good variety
of snaffles and french links.  I hope you find what you
need there.  Fortunately, Blue takes a 5" bit and I've
gotten my paws on 2 of them in (fairly) local tackshops.

Kathy Myers
AERC # 14992
in No. Cal with Magnum the TB ex-racer (5 1/2")
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance arab