riding and calories...

About the only way I could believe it is riding on earth compared to walking
or biking in the gravity of the moon... |-)

Let's see - a 14 hour 100 is 14 x 300 cal = 4200 calories = 2+ normal days
consumption of food.....

If this gets out - the sport of endurance will really grow the member
numbers...

Randy - an new way to promote the sport?

Mike