Osceola FEI l00/ FL: fees:

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
The FEI ride has a lot of extra expense that does
not impact the majority of riders.

the fees are as follows:  25/$35;  55/$55;  l00/$l00;
FEI l00/$200;

We felt it best to bill FEI against those riders.  That is
low compared to what I paid at ROC and Cosequin;  But we are
trying to keep food out of the picture, along with
every other add on expense.  So we thought even the $200
pretty basic.  We have $500. on outlay the minute we said
we will do it.  That is sanctioning fees, and travel for one
official.    At this point we have no clue how many need the
FEI competition.

Come on, get real:  nothing is cheap anymore.  I don't see
many fifteen year old trucks and steel trailers
parked at the rides I haul in the SE and we southerners are
supposed to be poor, you know.  (smile)

Jean Wonser
ride secy-treas.