riding in the dark horses vision

To test this theory lets use several examples
Example one Horse who is 12'3 and adores the  owner. who happens to be very
pettite and light as a feather. More than likely will not have problems at a
breakneck speed in the forest.
can more than likely ride at night with no problems
Example two is Horse who is 14'3 tolerates the ownerwho is of average weight
and height will more than likely brush the rider thru the trees but will
have a few scratches and possibly scraped kneecaps!
Example three is Horse who is 16'3 and hates work of any kind who's owner is
clueless as a brick wall will more than likely be decapitated during this
ride. shows you should be nice to your horse!
Example five is the true tested endurance horse who can sniff a hole from 50
feet off and the owner has completed Tevis,OD in the same week. Will more
than likely beat example one from just the endurance side of it!
Example six Bertha who is 18'3 and whos hooves can cover a man hole with out
touching the edge!and her owner Happens to be Paul Bunyon who worries about
trees?
Oh you do the math I just do the examples!!
Carla (I have been nearly decapitated by a thorn bush!)
Ansata (well that is what you get for asking me to go left with your hands
and right with your foot!)
Haley (YOU are still alive???)
Rob ( I think that horse has a death wish!)