Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #1477

In a message dated 9/15/2000 11:18:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<<  I never knew where my teammates were and
 did not have a clue as to how they were doing.  The USA is
 going to have to get much smarter in how to coach team
 riders if we are going to be consistently successful in
 team competitions. >>

If all the comments made by riders is correct about the last 2 World
Championships, someone explain to me why the same Chef d'equip was reelected>

Susan