From: Joane Pappas White <Lyoness@Castlenet.com>
To: Ridecamp <Ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2000 7:15 AM
Subject: RC: Blowing and snorting endurance horses!

...the endurance horses have been "bannished" from the mountain for behavior
inconsistant with hunting, namely, blowing and snorting! ... the cowboys at
the ranch see this behavior as rude... Why do we allow our horses to blow?
Healthy habit or Rude, untrained behavior?
Joane and the noisy herd
Price, Utah