Re: RC: RC: Riding at night (Harvest full moon ride last nite)

I have had the same experience riding at night.  I LOVE riding at night, just
me and the horse. I can really concentrate on feeling the movement and
communicating with her. She's not nearly as spooky, actually seems very
relaxed and moves right out.  I have trotted, but not galloped too much at
night.  Enjoy!   jeri