From: Fuchsia [mailto:fuchsia@mail.mcn.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 4:54 AM
To: step@fsr.com
Subject: Vendors

Hi Steph,

I have been frantically been searching for the fellow (Chris Schwartz)
who created the saddle I'm currently riding in.  It is worn out, and
requires repair (at least) before I race at the end of the month.  It's
called the "Paddle" because it's half pad, half saddle.  Have you heard
of it?  Do you know where I might find this guy??? Please call me, if
so.  (707) 964-3040, I'd really appreciate some help!

Otherwise, I'm still looking!  I was searching through
http://www.endurance.net/Vendors/   and discovered some out-dated
entries to follow.

Hope all is well,

Fuchsia

First Choice Treeless Sports Saddles   -has wrong telephone #/other
info??? Called the fellow, doesn't sell sports saddles.  Wants to be
removed from page!

Saddle Exchange  -This 800 number has been disconnected

Sportack -says "call or write for 1996 catalog"

Sport Saddle, Inc.  -number has been disconnected