sharp penny baseball

Sharp Penny; You're not kidding. I got kicked a couple years ago..home
run!!I couldn't believe the speed and power of that kick. I never even saw
the scenery as I flew 10 feet and landed in the dirt.  I still have a dent
in my leg.  I know there are other people out there with dents in their
bodies, I've seen a few.  I know I could never hit a horse as hard as they
can kick each other.  Also read Equus 273 about the stud that attacked a
women, severing her arm. (page 102) We've had nippers and biters on the
property (boarders,sigh). I talked with a friend who is a Morgan breeder,
and what she does to her studs is this.  If leading the horse he goes for
your hand; start leading him with a horse shoe nail sticking out of your
fingers, and as you innocently lead him along, he tries to bite your hand
and gets a...porcupine!  Better than you or someone losing a finger (My
daughters fingers are smaller than baby carrots..shudder, and they've been
taught to pet the horsey with a fist, not a finger)
  Flame me too, Beth