RC; Chiropractors

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

While I'll extoll the virtures of human chiropractors...
(I use 'em and love 'em)

In Equines:
someone tell me just how anyone is going truly manipulate
a horses spine (back). And  you all know how deep in the
neck the equine cervical vertebrae are!

What I've seen pass a chiroprcatic equine adjusments around here
looks like what I'd call deep muscle massage.

The equine "adjustments" are NOT the twisting/turning
(relax, relax.. crunch) the human variety are.

Barb