Re: RC: Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/12/00 9:41:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< << And precisely what do they explain about spinal anatomy? You're a vet,
supposedly. Tell me how it works in the horse. Explain spinal manipulation in
the horse so we can all understand it from a medical point of view. >>

 I can refer you to several excellent veterinary chiropractors who can do it
far more accurately than I can.>

Really? You're a vet, should know something about anatomy, and you've set
yourself up here as an expert witness in defense of chiros. Tell us how it
works.

 > You wouldn't take my word for it anyway.  Call Nancy Elliott, or Eric
Sharpnack (Bramledge probably knows him well), for starters.>

I wouldn't take your word for much, that's for sure. But I'd take Larry's.
You can get his email--have him join in the discussion.

  <<In order to have a useful "open mind", you have to first have a mind that
is working. Otherwise, what Brother Leroy says is just as valid as what Dr.
Bramledge says. And your mind becomes full of gingerbread. >>

 As kat advises--I'll gladly concede the pissing contest.  Amazing how dialog
degenerates to such a non-substantive level when you don't want to understand
something.>

You took personal affront to that paragraph? Or was it that I asked you to
describe the technique in medical terms and you haven't a clue? Perhaps Kat
can tag team you here again. Kat, tell us how chiropractic works in horses.
Your partner is coming down with a case of the vapors.

ti

 Heidi