Re: RC: RE: Chiropractors

At 09:30 PM 9/11/00 -0700, Kathy wrote:
>If I DON'T get an chiropractic adjustment, my pelvis gets out of whack and
>I'm in pain.  My sciolosis gets more pronounced and I get to be a real
>crooked rider.

10 years or more ago I would have said the same thing, but then I started
doing some great exercises.  What I discovered was that going to the
chiropractor was great for emergencies but not for maintenance.  Without
those exercises I'd still be going to the chiropractor.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html