Re: RC: Choke/colic -- third opinion?

I'd say you are lucky.  I had a horse that had EPM positive spinal tap,
verified by Davis animal university.  Had had 3 vets I asked about my
horse's neurological problems and not a one ran a test or suggested
anything untill the disease caused permanent damage.

Also I know someone who did a ride, over ran their horse and when the
horse hadn't eaten for 2 days called in a vet that did nothing but said
watch the horse, 2nd vet ran tests right away and diagnosed kidney
failure and the horse almost died.  The 2nd vet barely caught in time.

Appreciate your vet!

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman