[Fwd: Please post to RideCamp?]

I have been asked to post this fowarded notice:

---- Begin included message ----
Endurance Riders,
    I have some available property and trails in East Texas.  We would
like to host a ride next year.  Someone in the know,  please lead me to
the person that I should contact for sharing information and perhaps
getting a ride....Linda Stanford
      Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area
                                                            TMTC

cscj5@flash.net