Re: RC: Choke/colic -- second opinion?

Thanks SO much for the quick replies everyone.  I was just a little
worried about having to stab General so many times a day.  I've had a lot
of experience with colic (much of it since my friend opened a public
boarding stables.  She travels, so I get to help manage the place), but
this is my first choke.  I've had horses over 20 years, but there is
always a first time for everything.  So far General is still being nice
about the shots, but I'm hoping he won't get progressively worse as his
heiny starts getting sore.

Rae
Tall C Arabians -- TX