Re: RC: Choke/colic -- second opinion?

In a message dated 9/11/00 8:28:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tallcarabs@juno.com writes:

<< Does this seem like an awful lot of meds for a yearling?  Is she
 overdoing it?  Is this right on target?   General is also skinny right
 now and I think 10 days on less than half his normal ration will make him
 extrememly thin.  Would it hurt to add a handfull or two of beet pulp to
 his soaked pellets?  #8 is not a problem.  General is very active this
 morning and extremely ticked off that he didn't get enough to eat and
 that he had to stay in the barn.

 Any help would be much appreciated. :o)

 Rae
 Tall C Arabians - TX >>

I'd say you have a good vet. Thinking in front of the situation rather than
reactively. Do what she says.

ti