Clubbed foot/feet and endurance

Just finished ready Nancy Loving, DVM's "Go the Distance" which I thought
was very good.  However, I noticed she never mentioned anything about
clubbed foot or feet when discussing the hoof and/or leg faults.  Since a
clubbed foot or "Bey Shah foot" is common in Arabians, I found this curious.
Or, is it that with proper hoof care, this aberration really does not pose a
problem?

- Karen Webb

IMPORTANT\CONFIDENTIAL: This message contains information from the law firm
Goldner, Sommers, Scrudder & Bass which may be privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the employee, or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately at our telephone number 770-612-9200.