No Subject

<<<<
Susan G wrote:

Sarah is the final word about equine clinical nutrition no matter who you are. But there's a world of difference between someone like Sarah that's spent years doing the residency and PhD, and the "try it and see" approach. Not a bad idea to keep looking for better answers if "try it and see" doesn't do it for you.

Thanks for the praise-though the only reason anyone considers me the "final word" on equine
clinical nutrition is that I'm the only one who is talking about it at the vet schools!!
Thank God you are there, Susan, spreading the word farther. We need all the help we can get!
And despite all that, I still often say "try it and see!" ;-)

Sarah and Fling (You should see some of the stuff she makes me try!)