Re: RC: generators

In a message dated 09/10/2000 8:11:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
penelope_75647@yahoo.com writes:

<< need to know what kind of generator I
 need,how much power, what can I expect to pay and
 where do I look for one? >>

Don't know what kind, power, or price, but can recommend Northern Tool &
Equipment Co. in Burnsville, MN.  We bought our 10,000 KW backup generator
from their catalog.  (Where we live there are numerous power outages in the
winter due to trees falling across the power lines).  Call 1-800-533-5545 or
fax 1-612-894-0083 or log on to www.northerntool.com
They have lots of generators.  Ask them for info and a catalog.

Barbara