Maryben's Message

In a message dated 9/10/00 10:09:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
OasisArab@aol.com writes:

<< If some of the changes you discussed in your article ever get close to
 becoming a reality I would be the first to be there to support it  (do not
 know if it would do any good but would try) >>

I would support the change Maryben suggested as well --  Including LD in with
the longer distances and under the same points structure for year-end awards.
 I bet there aren't many "real" endurance riders who wouldn't support that.
The only change to what she suggests that I would like to see is that no top
ten points be awarded to a horse under 5 years of age (an effort to stop the
racing of 4 year olds)  Go Maryben!!!

Sylvia