Re: RC: Maryben's Message

In a message dated 9/10/00 12:20:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
Dbeverly4@aol.com writes:

<< I would support the change Maryben suggested as well --  Including LD in
with
 the longer distances and under the same points structure for year-end
awards.
  I bet there aren't many "real" endurance riders who wouldn't support that.
 The only change to what she suggests that I would like to see is that no top
 ten points be awarded to a horse under 5 years of age (an effort to stop the
 racing of 4 year olds)  Go Maryben!!!

 Sylvia >>
Why not take it one step further
change the age rule for all LD to the same as it is for endurance. Very few
of the people that I know that ride LD ride younger that 5 anyway.
will not be very popular idea but might be better
Bill