Tevis

Kristen Truitt ndttex@aol.com
Does any body have the statistics on how many people finished the 2000 ride who had never done a formal 50-100 mile endurance ride? I am curious and I am sure there are others out there that would like to complete the Tevis but who don't do 50's or 100's. I am very much interested in this. Is the actual Tevis trail open to People who want to ride it prior to competition? Thanks.