(no subject)

Horse stuff for sale including horses! I am an RN and the hospital I worked
for the past 9 years just closed. So that leaves me without a job. I know
more time to ride you say, but I would like to stay retired and try to get
ready and plan on going to the Tevis next year before I'm to old. Need to
sell a few good horses @ varying ages and training @ reasonable prices all
offers considered                                   #1 4yr.geld  15-0?
started, neck reins, sweet.                                 #2 3yr. filly
14-0 growing, started with 90 days training.                            #3
14yr.geld 14-2 Sweepstakes 500+miles +show exp. in Eng. Pleasure. These
horses are located in Tyler Texas. ph (903) 565-4350 Please help me find good
homes for my babies.