Re: RC: Reflective clothing

   Last I knew, State Line Tack carried an assortment of reflective vests,
browbands, anklets, etc.  Another suggestion: get some of the
adhesive-backed reflective tape or stickers they usually carry in sporting
goods stores and stick them onto your helmet.
   I've also seen some riders with those flickering red lights bicyclists
use fastened to the rear of their helmets.  I used to fasten them to the
back of my road cart for use if I was caught returning home at dusk from a
trail drive.  With the combination of the flickering lights and all the
reflective gear (I'd even found reflective rein covers from some carriage
driving vendor) people told me I was strange-looking enough for them to slow
down just to take a good look!

- Olivia