SLEEP DEPRIVATION : THE LIGHTER SIDE

Okay, have been awake entire night except for half-hour catnap during "Payback" (not one of Gibson's better movies.  Crap really).

So, true to my indomitable spirit, I have decided that, rather than bemoaning this fact, I will consider cashing in on same.  Have elected to do a sponsored stay awake.  You are all invited to sponsor me a set sum per hour NOT to sleep.

Preferably in dollars.

Unmarked bills.

Tracey