Re: RC: Mold on grass hay

fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< Moldy alfalfa is a big no-no to feed, but I have someone asking me about
 mold on grass hay.  It appears as a fine grey dust that flies when the
 bales are opened, and the person says that it is definitely not just plain
 old field dust - I assume the dust smells moldy.

 My question is that is this sort of moldy grass hay OK to feed to horses on
 a regular rather than occasional basis (apparently the whole load of hay is
 like this)?  >>

Don't feed moldy anything.

ti