Very slightly off-set cannons

I have a 2 year old filly, straight Egyptian, 99% Glennloch bred, and by
Hadidi and out of a Kisra daughter.  She is tall, already 15.1 hands, well
put together and with a disposition to die for.  However, her front cannon
bones are just slightly offset.  You only really notice it when she is
walking towards you from a distance.  It gives you the impression that she
is a little knock-kneed.  To me, her knees look slightly tilted (not
twisted) to the inside.  When she is standing square in front of you, unless
you really look, you cannot even tell there is a fault.

Is this fault likely to rule her out for endurance competition?

I have a very good farrier who I just began using last year after having had
to make do the previous year with ones who were not so good, before I found
the good one.  My present farrier said that if it had been caught in time,
corrective trimming could have eliminated the fault as he thought it had
more to do with the growth plates in her front legs.  I have also read the
condition (offset cannons) is hereditary.  If so, would assume that would
preclude breeding her?

Your feedback appreciated.

- Karen Webb
Epiphany Arabians

IMPORTANT\CONFIDENTIAL: This message contains information from the law firm
Goldner, Sommers, Scrudder & Bass which may be privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the employee, or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately at our telephone number 770-612-9200.