Re(2): RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

I agree, but if we want our sport to become more popular, if the breeders want to sell their offsprings, how else could we do ?

It's already like that in France in particular : several professional trainers and brokers at the same time, recruiting good prospects and selling them to persons having money (nouveaux riches or not); why should we fight against that as long as there is a place for an amateur conditioning his horse by himself and achieving good performance. But this is not FEI related. Our sport is not the second equestrian discipline and attracts new practisers, some of them willing to spent big buck for buying a top level horse... all benefits for amateur riders or breeders willing to sell ... no reason to condamn them...

Leonard, Belgium