Re: RC Police and Ads

>This is the second time that a camper has been asked not to post any
>notices of ads on Ridecamp which are being listed in the classifieds.  I
>want to ask others for their thoughts on this matter too.

I just become passionately jealous every time I read them when I realise
that I can not afford a single item.  Damn the exchange rate!!!  Damn our
postal service!!!   I daren't even go onto e-bay as I don't think I will be
able to control myself.

However, my list of "what I will buy when I win the lottery" has become much
longer since I sub'd to RC, so I don't mind the ads at all.

Tracey