Operational Orders

Hi all,

I have re-joined ride camp after a years break and although I have problems
keeping up with all the post I thoroughly enjoy reading what I can, when I
can.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a copy of a set of Operational
Orders for the preparation and running of and endurance ride????  and if so
a copy of same would be appreciated and handy in helping me draft some up
for a local ride here.

Cheers
Garry

 ,
/,`\
` | \____\\
 _(      ) \    Garry Byrne
 \-\~~~_|\  \     'Belar' Via Mudgee.
 `  \ `   \  `      New South Wales.
  Australia
      garry@lisp.com.au

Regards
Garry
Garry Byrne
Highway Internet Services         ABN: 14 088 130 269
Part of the LiSP Group            http://www.lisp.com.au
Servicing the Dubbo, Mudgee, Coonabarabran, Gilgandra,
Warren, Narromine, Wellington and surrounding areas.
Enquiries 02 63723645
garry@lisp.com.au