Re: RC: FEI Rules

guest@endurance.net writes:

<< With all the discussion recently about FEI events in the US,
 and the "changes" we would have to make under FEI rules, can
 anybody out there identify exactly what we would have to do
 differently than current? >>

I'm not "up" on it, Kerry, but as I last understood it, one member of your
vet staff has to be FEI-approved (that can be the toughest part in some
areas), and the riders are required to wear helmets and either use safety
stirrups of some sort or have footgear with heels.  (The stirrups with front
cages qualify--not sure about the ones with breakaway sides.  And a lot of
the Ariats and Millers footgear that are in common use qualify as having
heels.)

Heidi