Re: RC: Re: The Winning Debate

I used to be afraid to post because of all the flaming... none of it came
from Tom...
It came from people who can't wait to distort what you are saying and make an
issue of the simplest post.  Then I figured hey flame away... I don't care...
I love getting feedback from my posts if they are constructive in content not
destructive.  I appreciate Toms honesty and willingness to add to or correct
a point, thats how we learn.  It only turns ugly when people cannot take
constructive criticism, or resort to name calling or character bashing
because they disagree on a point.  If you disagree with someone just state
your point... we have all been wrong a time or two... and we can all learn
...try to learn form your mistakes, don't cover them up by trying to take to
focus off the point by being ugly.... Blessings Mona