Re: RC: Re: The Winning Debate

In a message dated 9/4/00 5:53:37 PM Central Daylight Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< << In battle, if you can cause the opponent to abort thought for emotional
  impulse, you win. Works every time, here.

 too bad - you are just a 'warrior'. For  awhile I thought perhaps you had
 something, somewhere, sometime, of value to say. Guess not. How sick is
that? >>
Could not disagree more.
Mr. Ivers always has many many things of VALUE to say.
do not know why you are being so crass
not that Mr. Ivers needs someone like me to defend him
but I mean really was that necessary
Bill