killed by lightning

Donna Shoaf shoafy@aol.com
Hi everyone, I am writing for my friend Peggy whose
horse Buzz was killed by lightning yesterday. She is
devastated to say the least. She is a ridecamp member
you may know as "Megdebomb@aol.com" but her computer
is down right now. But if you would like to write her
you can mail letters to "Shoafy@aol.com" and I will
copy them and give them to her. The great thing about
ridecamp is the support. Thanks for giving that to my
friend Peggy.

Donna in Altoona, Fl.