No Subject

I think that my "enough is enough" post was misinterpreted by some which I
regret.  My original premise was that I felt the rate of pulls on 100 milers
is great because horses come into them tired from too much work. it has been
my experience that horses that have a base of several years of hard work
benefit by time off and that after extended layoffs, they can come back
strong with very little  reconditioning.  To prove my point, I cited as an
example, that Gazal, under this sort of a program, was able to run with the
best —  Boyd and Hans.  I also felt that if Gazal had  a stronger rider (I
get pooped out there), he possibly could have won.
Boyd and I have been friends.for over 20 years.  I don't think that has
changed.
Julie Suhr