Re: RC: The Winning Debate

In a message dated 9/6/00 12:59:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< K S SWIGART   katswig@earthlink.net

 Neener, neener, neener.

 There, is that drivel mindless enough for you, Tom?

 Congratulations!  You have just won the pissing contest.
 Don't you feel proud of yourself?

 And the next time you make deliberately inflamatory statements
 with the intent of getting your "opponents" to "abort thought"
 we can all just jump straight to the end by saying the same thing,
 and let you have your "win."

 Won't that be enlightening.

 kat
 Orange County, Calif.

You're chosing the directon of the discourse. I'm simply responding. If you
have something intelligent to say, I'm all ears.

ti