Shore to Shore LD results???

Trying to find out if Steve Smith did the Shore to Shore?  I have called RM
no response.  The AERC directory has wrong  phone # for Steve.  Trying to get
ride schdule lined up for rest of year.   If Steve is 300 mliles ahead of me.
 I will start training for 50' now.  And gracefully accept whatever happens.
It was great while it lasted.  Thanks to all my friends and supportors  even
though it was only LD  It was a dream  attempted.  Thanks again to all.
Donna and The Awesome  BOB!!!!