Wet (oh I mean) Wild West Ride

Hello everyone,
I have just returned from not doing to wild west ride. The weatherwas
SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO Bad. It was raining and cold when we got there and it
was raining and cold when we left. Everything of mine is soaked right now.
It never even stopped rainingat night. By The time I got up this morning it
was so wet and miserably cold that it just was'nt worth doing it. The mud
was so bad Polaris slipped and fell a few times and that was just on his
high line!!!Allot of people left and did'nt even bother riding, only the
hardcore rider rode who I give thumbs up to for being so brave!!! We have
all attended rides like this a least once in our lives. Sometimes its just
not worth putting you and your horse at risk
of injury in bad muddy weather.
Colleen K.