On-line ride results and calendar updated

The on-line ride results now have rides listed through 8/19/2000. Not all rides
to this date will be present depending on when the RM sends them in.

The calendar was updated with Longleaf and River Run in the SE region
and the replacement ride for the TX Lonestar - Road Warriors.

I will add in the 2001 rides when I get to something other than a modem.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Mike