Wet oh West Ride

Hello everyone,
I have just returned from not doing to wild west ride. The wheather was
SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO Bad. It was rainning and cold when we got there and it
was rainning and cold when we left. Everything of mine is soaked right now.
I never even stoped rainning at night. By The time I got up this morning it
was so wet and misrabley cold that it just was'nt worth doing it. The mud
was so bad Polaris slipped and fell a few times and that was just on his
high line!!!Alot of people left and did'nt even bother rideing only the
hardcore