From: TddWil@aol.com [mailto:TddWil@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 3:15 AM
To: Shoafy@aol.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: bloodlines

This is from memory, so someone with the arab CD can correct me if I'm
wrong.
Ansata Ibn Halima is by Nazeer out of Halima. Nazeer is by Mansour out of
Bint Samiha. Halima is by Sheikh El Arab. Sheikh El Arab is by Mansour. So
Ansata Ibn Halima is linebred 37 1/2% Mansour. The cross of Nazeer on Sheikh
El Arab daughters was a good one. I think the Nazeer son Aswan is out of
Yosreia (Sheikh El Arab x Hind by Balance). So is Ibn Galal.(?) Zamal and
Layya aren't familiar to me. Anyone out there know if these are also EAO
horses? (Egyptian Agricultural Organization). Ansata Ibn Halima was imported
by Judith Forbis in the 70's (?). Mansour means victorious. Nazeer means
that
which pleases the eye. No wonder I can't find my car keys, my brain is
filled
up with this stuff! Someone let me know if I screwed up too bad!

                                                    Shelly in DE